October 22, 2009

Weekly outfit nr.4


If last week's featured outfit was a clear illustration of how I used to dress all the time, this one shows how looks can evolve.
The dress is Burdastyle's Azalea (Ok, the pattern was still free when I made the dress...). I made it in the summer before last and although I like it, it hasn't been worn a lot. The jacket is a blazer in black linen which I made this summer (from my own pattern). I also have a black wool jacket, but for indoor wear on a fairly warm autumn day, this one seemed better.
This may not look that strange or spectacular to you, but it's an unusual look for me insofar that I haven't worn this as an outfit before. I tend to go for more structured dresses and wear my jackets with trousers. However if there's anything I like about my wardrobe, it's the chance to play around and try new things.

2 comments:

  1. This is a very nice outfit! Love the dress, and the ankle boots with opaque tights look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very much like this look. Love the dress fabric.

    ReplyDelete